Recent content by Dragonflame

1. D

GUI Animation?

Great, that's really a clean code! I#m going to buy it this week!
  2. D

Drag and Drop between Slots?

That's good to know, thanks a lot. Can't wait for the drag&drop function!
  3. D

Save game

Ok, thank you!
  4. D

Save game

Last question: May I ask how it is possible to save the game status (e.g. player stats). Have you integrated a solution yourself or should we find one?
  5. D

Drag and Drop between Slots?

Hi is it possible to drag and drop items between inventory slots? Or maybe right-click for transferring an item? If not, what would be the best way to approach that?
  6. D

GUI Animation?

Hi there, is it possible to trigger an animation-event in the GUI? For example: When I finish crafting something, I would like to show a little animation that you succeeded. Is this possible?
  7. D

Ultimate Inventory System WIP

Yes, loot tables are important indeed, but even more important is a timely release and Opsive integration :-)
  8. D

@Sangemdoko Thank you for the update! As long as localization is planed soonish (after the release) - I am happy ;-) Can´t wait! All the best from Vienna, Austria
  9. D

@Sangemdoko Thank you for letting us know. Yes, the integration of Opsives UCC is very important indeed! @Justin please help with the integration! I hope there is also a localization option ;-) We really hope the release date will be Q1.... Documentation is needed at the release, but in my...
  10. D

Hello, I wanted to ask if the first release of the Inventory System is still planned for this year? We very much hope that you are still working on a small but nice solution and then extend it later. (Its nice to have a polished demoscene, but not strictly necessary for a release) There is...
  11. D

Cool, please just start with a small stable version, publish it and go from there. There are a lot of people out there waiting for a nice and up to date inventory solution :)
  12. D

I am so happy, that you are working on an inventory solution. I bought Inventory Pro and Rucksack, but Inventory Pro is abandoned and Rucksack has nearly no features. I hope you will release a small core version of your inventory system soon, so we all can start with your Inventory system! Can´t...