Recent content by DMC

1. D

Polarith AI Pro

Fair. No point making things that won't be used. However, sometimes people don't know what they want until it is offered. McDonald's isn't famous for products people need, and at the end of the order they ask if you want fries. Many people here are, possibly, not going to be using click to...
  2. D

UIS/UCC Skinned Mesh Body Parts & Synty Modular Heros

If a kind soul wanted to talk about the Head, Body, Arms, Boots... Used in the UCC and UIS system and how I might understand how to go about replicating it for more parts on a different skeleton... In the UIS Demo, I noticed the replacement boots had a skeleton under them... I didn't notice...
  3. D

Trouble with BD Move Commands

BD Wander is updating the Nav Agent Speed, and the Nav Agent is trying to travel at that speed. It pulls away from the character and then snaps back to the character's position before pulling away again. This speed does not affect how fast the character is traveling. Whatever you set speed of...
  4. D

Polarith AI Pro

I didn't see an existing integration with Polarith's AI tool. Disclaimer: I haven't opened the product. I watched the videos, analyzed the structure, and determined I was interested in their implementation. I was reading through BD Movement Pack, and there was the topic of it working in 3D...
  5. D

I would love a video about UCC, UIS, and BD being used for a top down RPG using click to move...

I would love a video about UCC, UIS, and BD being used for a top down RPG using click to move. Boy, that'd be awesome :D