Recent content by devomage

1. devomage

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Here is a very nice video for those interested in networking.
  2. devomage

Particle Stream collision issues

Check out unanswered threads ... you might have the record. Your videos are super helpful. Keep them coming.
  3. devomage

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

The community will be most if not all of the support required. I would not purchase any subscription based asset. If you are asking something other than asset support... you might do well. I've seen many pay for help with opsive projects over the past several years.
  4. devomage

Flying Add-on

Glide, genshin impact style and airiel spell casting. Doesn't matter much... the examples and clean assets will be worth whatever you charge.
  5. devomage

[Request] UCC 3.0

As a UCC owner, I would like the ability to import any of the sub-assets. For example, if I only want 3rd person. From an asset-author perspective... this would be a great addition.
  6. devomage

[Request] UCC 3.0

Any chance of a 3.0 request thread? Or will it be a set of specific updates? I'd like to see an easier way to apply impact decals on the ragdoll vs the capsule collider. The later looks awful in most cases.
  7. devomage

Knife (Bug)

Equip a knife in the demo scene and position yourself attacking the recoil dummy in the melee room. Continuing to stab the dummy will play audio, but no animation. Not sure if this is a bug - but was weird that there was sound and no animation.
  8. devomage

Climbing Pack

Yeah, down and down-diagonals are not included .. up/up-diagonal and left-right. Shift or space/jump would be ideal.
  9. devomage

Climbing Pack

Leap in all cardinal directions while free climbing!
  10. devomage

Version Control

Adding AssetInfo for each add-on would be wonderful!
  11. devomage

Mirror Multiplayer

Client-side prediction and Server reconciliation is difficult to implement keeping 1st and 3rd perspective. Looking forward to this.
  12. devomage

Console warning (Unity Bug 985643)

//CapsuleColliderPositioner.cs line #134 Debug.LogWarning("Warning: The CapsuleColliderPositioner has been disabled. Unity bug 985643 needs to be fixed for it to work over a server authoritative network."); Is this the same...
  13. devomage

Attach Camera to Character (Networking)

This ended up being the issue: (network LookSource.cs) private void Start() { // Remote characters will not have a local look source. The current component should act as the look source. if (!isLocalPlayer) { EventHandler.UnregisterEvent<ILookSource>(m_GameObject...
  14. devomage

Attach Camera to Character (Networking)

With a networking add-on the input is disabled: //line #46 --- NetworkCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs if (m_NetworkInfo.IsLocalPlayer()) { } else { // Non-local players will not be controlled with player input. enabled = false; m_CharacterLocomotion.enabled = false; } On an...
  15. devomage

UCC Asset Request

Would you consider offering the "shared" namespace as a free/low cost package? I have a small 2D UI-related project that could use this.