Recent content by Desertfeng

1. D

Whole behaviour tree disappeared on editor , "KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary." shows on the console

using System.Collections; using System.Collections.Generic; using UnityEngine; using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks; using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime; public class VAR { public string testName; public InteruptByStrategy interrupt; } [System.Serializable] public class SharedTestVAR ...
  2. D

Whole behaviour tree disappeared on editor , "KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary." shows on the console

Hi Justin, I have figured out how to reproduce this error, the problem may be caused by my custom shared variables which have cycle dependence. Step 1: Create an empty game object attached behavior tree Step 2: Create a one shared variable V and one task T(they hold references to each other)...
  3. D

Hi Justin, I tried to reproduce it but i failed. but theres one thing could be help, before the error happened I noticed there are two variables (my custom sharedvariable) with the same name displayed on the inspector. it pumps some error messge through unity console at beginning, then i...
  4. D

I tried to make a simple template of an external behaviour tree, so I could quickly make some similar external behaviour trees. What I did was duplicate a gameobject attached behaviour tree several times, and I also made a prefab of that template. i can't remember clearly what i did because...