Recent content by DerLink

1. D

Assault Rifle won't aim in first person

As stated, third person works well. in first person it just zooms in without any animations, that's what i'm referring to.
  2. D

Assault Rifle won't aim in first person

This may be a simple issue. I created and added an assault rifle according to the corresponding tutorial. Now in my scene, when I press the right mouse button, the camera just zooms in and the character does not hold the scope in front of his head. In the third person perspective, everything...
  3. D

Third Person Objects specified in Character Manager staying invisible when switching to Third person view

I was able to fix it, I think did a mistake while creating the character. I created the character using the wrong StateConfiguration. I used ThirdPersonControllerDemoStateConfiguration instead of the UltimateCharacterControllerDemoStateConfiguration, which is the correct configuration to use...
  4. D

Third Person Objects specified in Character Manager staying invisible when switching to Third person view

I followed the tutorials provided by opsive on youtube (link1, link2) on how to set up a character, but I encountered the problem you probably read in the title. I'm using the assets provided by the packages UFPS: Ultimate FPS and Third Person Controller, Unity version is 2019.2.13f1 (Personal)...