Recent content by davids

1. D

How to add pistol ammo by script to the pool no to the clip

ok i figured it out you need to change Generic reloader - auto reload mode to Nothing or just cancel pickup option and use this code or more simple just use Pickup system
  2. D

so i have no changes in progress... i started a new project and open Shooter part in demo scene and try to add bullets to Atlas Pistol by simple script, but it's make auto reload to the gun , and only after gun clip is full its goes to the poll the same problem when i try to use PickUp system...
  3. D

What? my gun have 2 bullets out of 4 when i start play , now i need to add more bullets to the pool as i said before , by pressing some key , without using pickup object how or where ? PistolBullets(Item Type)in inspector its default pistol bullets will push a bullet to the pistol directly
  4. D

How? doesn't work no mater if m_ItemType is the pistol itself or ammo gives me same results , am i doing something wrong?
  5. D

hi , i have a gun with 2 bullets in its clip the clip it self have max place for 4 bullets , now my player find a new bullet just 1 , so how i can add it to the pool only not to the clip directly , i have this code that i'm using: this one is according to...
  6. D

Get ability by string reference

Some correction... if (type.IsInstanceOfType(allAbilities) && (abilityName == allAbilities.AbilityName))