Recent content by -David

1. -David

Spinning AI + Scope malfunction

If the behavior designer graph is open, close it > reopen it (Find it on the top section of your unity editor), restart the editor, were the steps taken to recover the integration's scene.
  2. -David

Behavior Tree and Multiplayer

You mentioned being integrated with unet, I'm wondering how this would go over with a cloud solution such as Photon? My main concern is the data cost, as that seems to be a big limitation, but to my knoweldge BT's are more performant than say Utility AI so..
  3. -David

Increase Editor scroll speed

That's great, thanks Justin really appreciate it- couldn't see myself working on anything extended without the speed configured. Can't wait!
  4. -David

Increase Editor scroll speed

Currently, it's a huge pain in larger size trees to scroll in and out, maneuver the graph in general- it seems slow/smoothed too far.. any way I can increase this without asking for the Editor source code ? Noticed it's in a dll.. Edit* Apparently asking for the editor is a no-no so forget...
  5. -David

For the scope changing the camera depth from 0 to 1 seems to have fixed the issue, but it's odd I'm the only one having to do that it seems.. Stopping distance wasn't the issue for the spinning (as it shouldn't be seeing as this is a fresh import with no changes to the scene beyond baking) so...
  6. -David

Unity 2019.3 fresh import non hdrp/universal, it's standard Steps taken: -Start unity -Imported UCC integration for BD -Go to demo scene(s) -Bake Navmesh (as readme instructs) -Play AI spinning in place, your scope will appear black and unusable if a target is still alive.