fresh import
non hdrp/universal, it's standard

Steps taken:
-Start unity
-Imported UCC integration for BD
-Go to demo scene(s)
-Bake Navmesh (as readme instructs)
-Play

AI spinning in place, your scope will appear black and unusable if a target is still alive.

The spinning is likely because the NavMeshAgent stopping distance is set to too low of a value - try increasing that value and see if it helps.

The scope is weird - this almost looks like a Unity bug. When the character dies they change layers but that shouldn't prevent the scope from drawing. Does the scope render texture look correct?

For the scope changing the camera depth from 0 to 1 seems to have fixed the issue, but it's odd I'm the only one having to do that it seems..

Stopping distance wasn't the issue for the spinning (as it shouldn't be seeing as this is a fresh import with no changes to the scene beyond baking)
so I tried reapplying behavior designer in the editor to him but that's not effective either.

**Edit; fixed reopening graph

Last edited:
For the scope changing the camera depth from 0 to 1 seems to have fixed the issue, but it's odd I'm the only one having to do that it seems..

Stopping distance wasn't the issue for the spinning (as it shouldn't be seeing as this is a fresh import with no changes to the scene beyond baking)
so I tried reapplying behavior designer in the editor to him but that's not effective either.

**Edit; fixed reopening graph
Hi

Can you tell me how did you 'reopen' the graph?

Thanks for advance.

If the behavior designer graph is open, close it > reopen it (Find it on the top section of your unity editor), restart the editor, were the steps taken to recover the integration's scene.