Recent content by daphii

1. D

Tree Design

This is such a good idea! I think I'd rather plan it that way as well! Thanks for the tip!
  2. D

Disambiguating Conditionals

Hello! As I find myself trying to design trees, I'm having a hard time deciding on which conditionals to use. Conditional Tasks, Evaluators, and Aborts all seem like they could in theory solve my case, but how to decide which is the best to go with for tree flow? I've read through the docs...
  3. D

Tree Design

This is more of a general question that I would love some input on! When designing trees, do you try to map out the whole thing at once and then build tasks, or do you build your tasks along the way, or maybe something else entirely? I'm using draw.io to map out ideas, so I can get a better...
  4. D

OnDrawGizmos

Thanks for your quick reply, that makes perfect sense! I think I was focused on it disappearing so quickly after starting, that I couldn't tell if it was actually running in play mode, or I was just seeing it for that moment when everything was loading! Adding a repeater quickly showed me that...
  5. D

OnDrawGizmos

I am just getting started with BD, and I'm really enjoying what ive seen so far! I am trying to implement a version of the behaviour tree tutorial's CanSeeObject in my own project, and everything seems to be working well so far, but ive come across a small snag i cant seem to sort out...