Recent content by DannyPanizo

1. D

Keep Momentum on Fall State

Hi everybody, This is probably has a very easy solution, but I have been scratching my head and trying to solve this and can't find it. I'm trying to make a character with some exagerated movement (alas a 3D platformer) with the new Third Person Controller. I managed to keep the Speed Change...
  2. D

Third Person Top Down - Can I rotate the player with the cursor disabled?

Actually what I want to do with the gamepad is what you described as being "out of the box" (which I saw in the demo level before buying), but I haven't being able to make it work on a level of my own. Maybe it's because of the code fix that is coming next week? I mean there was a thread about...
  3. D

Thanks for your quick reply DankP3! I was suspecting that the function was a raycasting to the cursor after I have been tweaking and playing with the system around for the past days. I guess the thing I have to work on now is to control the mouse X and the mouse Y with the right joystick of...
  4. D

Hi there! I have been trying to set up the Top Down to use it as a twin stick shooter. I have been facing a problem (now solved thanks to another recent thread) of making my character rotate facing the movement of the mouse. I used the code provided as a solution and now my character always...