Recent content by D.D.Q.

1. D

Top-Down Aiming for AI?

Hey, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately setting up "Look at" just makes the transform rotate towards the target. The legs will not be animated automatically. Furthermore - in the use case I was describing - the character model jitters between looking forward and looking at the target. "Set...
  2. D

Top-Down Aiming for AI?

Hi! I have: UCC Third Person, Behaviour Designer and the all the Movement Packages I am working on the combat implementation of a top-down setting. For the player, I altered the code to not aim at the mouse position, but to be able to target enemies by pressing a button. For this movement...
  3. D

Top-Down Controller Look Direction

Worked perfectly, thanks.
  4. D

Controlling Nav Mesh Agent speed, always returns 1

Just wanted to post about the same issue. I am using Behaviour Designer with the Movement Package but I am unable to control the AI characters' speed. I also realized that the NavMesh Agent speed parameter doesn't have any influence on the characters' actual speed. I found this to be strange...
  5. D

Top-Down Controller Look Direction

Hi, I am using the Top-Down Controller and just started with your system (Bought the whole package so maybe some more questions will occur). My first issue is that I want to have more control over where the player looks at when using the Top-Down Controller. I want to be able to have my own...