Recent content by Chuc

1. C

Inventory Bridge error

I am using the one out of this folder I am pretty sure i followed that document but ill take another look at it now to make sure i got it write.
  2. C

Inventory Bridge error

Sorry been to busy to get into making my game. So i added a debug log into the scripts where you said and there is only one Player. I added a debug log into saveBase (i made them error logs so it is easier to find them) The save function gets called when i scene transition and quit but it...
  3. C

Inventory Bridge error

okay thank you for the reply. I have the InventoryBridgeSaver and the InventoryBridge on my player character. Is this right? And if it is how would i fix the loading in wrong order of save data and bridge
  4. C

Inventory Bridge error

i am getting this error after i got the save system to work and i dont understand what is happening NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Integrations.UltimateInventorySystem.InventoryBridgeSaver.OnWillStartLoading...
  5. C

Scene Lighting Settings issue

Okay thank you for that. What you said helped heaps and i have fixed it. Scene streamer takes the hole scene with it and adds it to the next one. So stopped using it and used the scene portal script instead and that has fixed the issue. I have a new error i cant figure out but i will make a new...
  6. C

Scene Lighting Settings issue

I have a little issue atm and i am not sure how or why it is happening or if its even an bug with the save system. i am using https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/scene-streamer-38168 to move between scenes and i have a starter scene where my systems follow the player but my...