Recent content by camelmed

1. C

CharacterBuilder Error with new MovementType

My MovemenType was just a 1:1 copy of the RPG MovementType, same Namespace. If my new MovementType is in the same folder as the others "ThirdPersonController/Character/MovementTypes" all works well, but if i move it to another folder i get this Error.
  2. C

CharacterBuilder Error with new MovementType

I created a new MovementType (that worked well in 2.2.0). And now with 2.2.1, if i create a new Character I get this Error: ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: type at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Utility/Builders/CharacterBuilder.cs:329 I added...
  3. C

Camera changes to MovementType RPG

Thanks, i'll look at this Edit: Okay that was easy. My MovementType is now a copy of RPG with OnStartRotate and OnStopRotate switched (plus an initial call of OnStartRotate()) and the ViewType is also a copy of RPG but with the rotate function of Adventure.
  4. C

Camera changes to MovementType RPG

Hello, Im using the RPG View/Movement but i want to make a little change. o) rotate the character by mouse without the need to press a key. The character should always rotate on mousemove. (I tried to set AllowFreeMovement to always return true in my MovementType that is a copy of RPG but it...