Recent content by bodkin1289

1. B

Loading issue after patch update

Thanks for this, really appreciate the help! I'll see from my end whether there is a deterministic way to identify the objects that this fix is unable to accurately locate/reproduce, my hack achieved similar results to the code above with the same item exceptions, where an incorrect item was...
  2. B

As you quite rightly point out, without seeing it and being able to intercept it yourselves its very hard to diagnose. To that end I've been able to make the issue repeatable using the inventory system demo scene, this is in isolation without any other 3rd party assets being included. so I'm...
  3. B

Update so far --------------- I've identified that the issue lies inside the InventorySystemManagerItemSaver and Shared.dll, as it does not correctly interpret the item save values, on either the target or in the editor, I've thought maybe it was an endian issue, but have ruled this out...
  4. B

OK, thanks for the information. I'm using the Dialogue System as the main save system, but looking at the loading sequence this simply calls into the Inventory Manager save/load routine. I will see what I can dig up and hopefully report back with an explanation.
  5. B

I did see mention of this in the forum, and as you said there was no follow up. I've compared the Item and Item category ID's of the two release versions and they aren't changing for any of the items, what is more confusing is that the save file works correctly when extracted and used within...
  6. B

Hello, I've recently patched our game and are now getting reports of scrambled player inventories. This manifests by installing the patch then loading a save file, the inventory system then reports the items incorrectly (name, icon, description) however, the quantity is correct. I have tested...