Recent content by bluebird

1. B

Ragdoll glitch after enemy die

This shot is taken after the enemy died: you can check all colliders of body parts not overlapped.. and also those are disabled, only center collider(pelvis) is enabled.. Not sure what causes this problem! Let me know, if need of more details
  2. B

Here is a video playback
  3. B

Hi @Justin , I'm facing this bug again with ragdoll body.. check these colliders of body parts of enemy character:
  4. B

Mobile Optimization

Hi Justin, My target platform is Android. and I built a release APK and and it's size is approx 100 Mb. Game have 6 levels for now and all 6 levels shares same FBXs for level design. I observed animations aren't optimized. It occupies 57 MB. I've re-used animations of Nolan character. Check...
  5. B

Hey @Justin I tried re-producing the bug while setting up everything in blank project.. but I didn't get any error after player kills enemy! So I simply re-created new enemy character from character manager in main project.. and deleted old one. SOLVED ?
  6. B

In Control Implementation

Hi, Check out this steps: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/integrations/incontrol/ You have to remove 'UnityInput' component from your character. Add 'InControlInput' component. And specify...
  7. B

@Justin Did you notice this error in console after enemy character die? "SetDestination" can only be called on an active agent that has been placed on a NavMesh. UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent:SetDestination(Vector3)...
  8. B

Hi @Justin After player kills the AI enemy, ragdoll spawns.. But spawned ragdoll is misbehaving.. Check out this video: First I thought that behavior tree may executing even after character die.. bu tlater I found that on death event, you already disabled behavior tree. private void...
  9. B

Problems with scope on Sniper Rifle and Assault Rifle

Hi @Justin If we set Append Item to true on Camera Controller component - it means that item type will be appended to zoom state. In your demo scene, item type name is 'SniperRifle' and zoom state name is 'Zoom' so it will be 'ZoomSniperRifle'. And I seen that you don't have state named...
  10. B

My sniper scope zoom problem

@mackerral Did you solve this problem?
  11. B

Patrol isn't working correctly & Speed Change ability doesn't active

I tried, dubgging the code inside StartStopAbility.OnUpdate() method and came to know that 'abilityStarted' returns false. if (m_Start.Value) { var abilityStarted = m_CharacterLocomotion.TryStartAbility(m_Ability); return (abilityStarted || m_AlwaysReturnSuccess.Value) ...
  12. B

Regarding question #2, I unchecked 'Always Returns Success' and now 'Start Stop Ability' task returns false. Any idea, why ability doesn't start?
  13. B

3) I've assigned external behavior tree into AI agent. I've gone through the link. I also tested, If we want to assign single variable runtime, then it's possible using this way, but it doesn't work with multiple waypoints game objects. b'coz in 'Find' task, we can't set 'GameObjectList' type...
  14. B

Detect target standing at hill from ground

Thank you for clarification (y)
  15. B

Detect target standing at hill from ground

Hi @Justin I was waiting for your input. I hope you got my point. The field of view of 'can see object' task should be like 3d cone shape. For example, see spotlight in scene tab. It's range is similar to cone shape.