Recent content by Bloody Rye

1. Bloody Rye

Behaviour Designer - Efficient Road/Job Systems

I will be making Three Time of Day check scripts which will be compatible with Expanse, so for those of you interested I will be posting them below.
  2. Bloody Rye

Behaviour Designer - Efficient Road/Job Systems

A concept most of you will be familiar with. I want to use behaviour designer to at first create a simple NPC Job system where they perform branches of tasks based on the time of day. So Checking if the hours are between certain times in three trees from Morning, to Evening and Night based on...
  3. Bloody Rye

Behaviour Tree, how to use the animator Component?

This is a Video for Playmaker but it shows you how to set up an Animator Controller so the things you should be calling in your Custom Scripts in Behavioural Designer to make the Animator do an Action. Goes straight into how to set up an Animator Controller, how Parameters work. How to Map...
  4. Bloody Rye

It is very very frustrating to get started, Behavioural Designer is very good because it gives you a lot of freedom, it has a lot of compatibility but if you don't understand what anything means its really difficult and unusable to some degree just because the tutorials are quite bad for this...
  5. Bloody Rye

Yeah, you're absolutely fine. Thank you haha, so my own solution was to have a script that utilises the animator component by making it go towards a target. So I used that as a Seek in my own script. I then have separate behavioural tree tasks that trigger walking and sprinting with jumping over...
  6. Bloody Rye

Nothing at all is difficult about the concept, but there is next to no documentation on how to get this to work with characters or just the simple basic things that people want to use this for that aren't moving cubes towards other cubes. How do I get a character to walk when it is moving with...
  7. Bloody Rye

So I can get an object to move towards an object, but I want a character with its animator component to walk towards an object? This asset was very expensive but provides essentially nothing "Everyone" can use unless they are just trying to make a cube go towards another cube. Why is it so...