Recent content by Bernkastel

1. Bernkastel

Hotbar setup

My initial issue with the hotbar item view not showing the items correctly is my biggest concern though. How do I have the hotbar mirror the player main inventory?
  2. Bernkastel

Hotbar setup

I'm attempting to use a Hotbar that simply has references to what each item is, which one is currently being selected, and I'll have my own script deal with using the items when receiving input. My problem is that the hotbar is dynamically assigned the player inventory as the owner, but it is...
  3. Bernkastel

Equipment Slot Warning on creation

Made an equipment display with a single equipment slot with the base item action for equipping items. Nothing fancy, put the parent as the Main Content of My Inventory Grid. (I want the equipment to be on the same ui page as my inventory. There is only a single equipment slot and I get Index 0...
  4. Bernkastel

Double Click Item Actions

Yeah I think double click and right click are very standard options that players typically expect. I haven't gotten to attempting to implement it yet but is it possible to listen for other input besides the interact button to activate specific item actions. For example pressing Q or dragging an...
  5. Bernkastel

Double Click Item Actions

How would one implement double click item actions, and is this a potential future release? Many games have special functions when you double click on an item view, such as unequipping an item rather than selecting it to move.
  6. Bernkastel

Drag and Drop creating duped Item View For Grid(Clone)

I'm fine with waiting, I'll just explore other aspects of the inventory for the time being. Thanks for the quick response.
  7. Bernkastel

Drag and Drop creating duped Item View For Grid(Clone)

I have a basic inventory with two items. I use the wizard and do a default setup of the cursor manager, drop manager, drag and drop manager, and move cursor. I set the Move Item Action Set to unbind when moving for the Item View Slot Move Cursor Two issues occur, firstly when trying to use a...
  8. Bernkastel

Inventory Interactor on Object without Inventory

Thanks for the response, it sounds like a a dynamic inventory owner component is basically required, similar to the dynamic panel owner. As for the Panel Owner issue it sounds like the dynamic owner is meant to bind an owner a single time, and even if I set the owner to null right before setting...
  9. Bernkastel

Inventory Interactor on Object without Inventory

I would like to have a DoNotDestroyOnLoad main Inventory for the player, however my player prefab is instantiated at runtime at the beginning of every level. I made a separate game object to hold all the player's inventory/currency data and made it do not destroy, however it seems that...
  10. Bernkastel

Dialogue System Integration Question

I'm integrating Dialogue system with Behavior Designer. I downloaded the task set on the downloads page, however there is a second third party integration download for syncing up variables with a Lua Bridge? Where is this package to import, because its not at all in the Welcome Window
  11. Bernkastel

Sequencing Multiple Seeks in a row is not working consistently?

For 2D all I've done is switch orientation to 2D, and turn off gravity for AIPath (2D,3D).
  12. Bernkastel

Yes I'm on the latest version, and I have not much experience with a*. I'm working in top down 2D perspective. https://arongranberg.com/astar/docs/pathfinding2d.html This is the documentation on 2D. Not sure how to send the scene though.
  13. Bernkastel

Sometimes Seek is stuck when the destination changes (AStarProject)

The latest behavior designer movement package has an empty integrations folder besides the read me. I downloaded the a* integration off the site but am still running into the same problem. I described how to recreate it in my post.
  14. Bernkastel

Once again this works fine as soon as I move the second target to the left or right slightly rather than directly above or below.
  15. Bernkastel

The newest movement pack did not fix the issue at all. I'm just having it go from the bottom to the top one and it instantly returns success for both upon arriving at the bottom one for both tasks.