Recent content by Ben

1. B

Real Blood

Okay. I think I'm done with this conversation. Do everyone a favor and stop pretending like you know what you're talking about.
  2. B

Real Blood

Okay, I figured what was causing it. It's the scripts EmeraldAIInitializer.cs and EmeraldAIBehaviors.cs that were disabling colliders on joints. Lines 79 to 117 on EmeraldAIInitializers.cs specifically are disabling box colliders.
  3. B

Real Blood

Are you sure about that? Because I went through the scripts one by one on the Fallen Guardian prefab to figure out what was disabling the colliders I was adding and it didn't stop until I disabled EmeraldAISystem.cs. Anyway, you can see that I was able to get EmeraldAI to work with Real Blood...
  4. B

Real Blood

Sorry for the very late reply. Life has been very complicated. Anyway, it does work but it seems Emerald AI disables colliders on joints at runtime. You can use Emerald AI's Event System to reenable the colliders On Start and disable the colliders On Death if you use ragdoll death. Not sure yet...
  5. B

Real Blood

Hey sneekyo, I like them both but personally, I like Real Blood a little bit better. Check my comments in the above video. It also contains the code to get them working together. I still need to experiment more to see what I can and can't do with Volumetric Blood. I've also been working a...
  6. B

Real Blood

Just trying out Real Blood on a character model. When adding the material to your own model it's simplest just to copy the material properties from the "doll_for_shooting.prefab" then pasting them into the material on your character. Then just re-add the character's original textures. Also, look...
  7. B

Real Blood

Hello, just spent some time today getting UCC and Real Blood to work together and I thought I'd share the results. :) To get the two to work together do the following: 1) Create a C# script named RealBloodShootableObject.cs and paste the following code into it: using System.Collections; using...
  8. B

integration docs?

Hi, I'm just wondering how far along is the integration for Dialogue System. It's the only reason I haven't picked up UIS. :)