Recent content by Azrod

1. A

PUN Add On Error importation

Also all the scripts on my atlas character have been deleted
  2. A

It is apparently because the UCC is not detected be It really is imported so I don't know what to do
  3. A

I did it and still have 12 errors
  4. A

Hi, I've just did what you said and when reimported the UCC package, I got 29 errors. Do I have to delete the entire scene that I did whith the UCC?
  5. A

I did but it is still not working
  6. A

Impossible to delete an item categorie

Hi, I'm trying to delete an Item categorie from a copied version of the demo database but I get this error whenever I try : OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].set_Capacity (System.Int32 value) (at <c9d3ffd4b98649ee9989e1908eaca019>:0)...
  7. A

Hi, I've updated to the 3.0.6 version of the character controller but I still have the same error 14 times. How can I fix that pls?
  8. A

I've imported the recently released Pun Add On and I have this error 14 times : Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Add-Ons\Multiplayer\PhotonPUN\Scripts\Character\PunCharacter.cs(32,60): error CS0535: 'PunCharacter' does not implement interface member...
  9. A

How to hide the first person arms ?

Hi, so to realise this type of combat system, the third person controller is necessary?
  10. A

How to hide the first person arms ?

Hello, I'm trying to make a sword fighting multiplayer game where the entire body of the player is not showing in the first person view but the other player can see his body. So I need to hide the first person arms in order to do that but I have an error when in the character manager I put the...
  11. A

How to update the animator controller ?

Yes It was the case. I had another character using the demo animator. But even after deleting this character, the other character is still using the demo animator even though I've replaced this one in the animator component
  12. A

Hello, I changed the animator on the animator component of the atlas character but the atlas character is still doing the animations of the demo animator. Why is that?
  13. A

Hello, I'm trying to change the animator controller of a character but It's not working. I tried to change it in the character manager. Can you help me pls?
  14. A

Errors when importing quest machine integration package

Ok thanks for your response
  15. A

Errors when importing quest machine integration package

Hello, when I import the package for the integration of quest machine. There is 2 errors that appears. I think that it is because the integration package is outdated.