Recent content by AlexIsCoolYo

1. A

Serialization Issue

I'm not 100% sure how to reproduce it, I just remember it happening after going into prefab mode but then editing the BT from the asset in the asset files instead of selecting the object with the BT and then editing it from there. I'll have a play around and try to reproduce it for ya.
  2. A

Serialization Issue

I've got an issue where I'm constantly getting the error message "an item with the same key had already been added". It happened after I went into prefab mode on an object, then I selected the BT the object has, from my assets folder and opened the BT window, then I deleted a couple of...
  3. A

BT asset selects itself randomly

I'm also having this issue, not sure what causes it so been hard to figure out how to reproduce. Sometimes I'll create a new asset in my projectile & after it's created the last BT I was working on will be selected randomly & keep occurring until I close and reopen the project.
  4. A

Weird serialization bug in prefab mode

Has this issue been fixed? I'm having similar issues where my BT variables are being reset, seems to be after I enter prefab mode make changes & then leave prefab mode they are all reset to what the variables were before entering prefab mode. Doesn't happen all the time.
  5. A

Photon Fusion

Hay, Any plans to support the new Photon Fusion multiplayer? https://www.photonengine.com/en-US/Fusion Or does the current integration package for photon multiplayer support/will support this? Thanks :)
  6. A

[V 1.7] Conditional aborts not working

Aha, I see. Sorry for the false-positive Thanks for the help!
  7. A

Did some playing around, seems I have been able to stop the one you sent me from working. UnityVersion: 2020.3.13f1 BD Version: 1.7 Setup - Attach BehaviorManager to the camera and set it to Specify Seconds, 0.5 & No Duplicates - See Image for Tree Setup - Repeat forever How to - Set Bool A &...
  8. A

Ok, so I enabled logging & when I Remove Wander from the Selector at the top, everything works 100% as intended with no issues. When I add Wander back, as seen in the image, the Sequence is no longer evaluated and my logging just stops with "Push Task Wander" and nothing else gets logged and it...
  9. A

This seems to work fine, guess it's my BT. This is the tree I have, the 'Can Use Special Attack' is a conditional & it's only checked 1 time. BT is set to restart on complete. When I remove the Wander, everything works just fine.
  10. A

On the latest version. Did some testing, appears to only happen with the built-in IDLE task or other tasks that return running. Am I just being an idiot? :P
  11. A

Hello, I've upgraded to the new 1.7 version & my BT appears to have broken. When I connect the Selector to Idle, as seen in the image, the Sequence never re-evaluates, but when I disconnect IDLE it works fine. Unity version: 2020.3.21f1 BD Version: 1.7
  12. A

Event Not Being called?

SendEvent<object> fixed it! Seems to be all working now. Thanks for the support! :)
  13. A

Event Not Being called?

I'm calling it through code, the debug.log is being called fine with the correct Vector3 location, but the event doesn't get received, nothing appears to happen when it's called. Code: This is the entire BT, it just stays on Idle. Thanks for the help
  14. A

Event Not Being called?

Ok, so I changed it up a bit, but still can't get this event to return success. Went off the doc example. This is what I have & this is on the far left of the tree: Thanks for the help!
  15. A

Event Not Being called?

Hello, I'm using the event system & I've added the "Has Received Event" task, given it the correct name and value to store. My code is calling the function and I'm getting no errors, also using conditional aborts to re-evaluate if the event was received. I just can't get it to work, not sure...