Recent content by aledg

1. A

The mesh of the character is distorted when moving on a vehicle

I have already tried on Unity 2019.4 LTS and I have also tried with Nolan ... I always have the same type of error
  2. A

The mesh of the character is distorted when moving on a vehicle

I need to move on a vehicle with "updatelocation" of Charaterlocomotion script on FixedUpdate insted of Update cause I don't have a stable framecount and i don't know if there is another way to avoid this problem. Variant: Ultimate Character Controller 2.2.3 Unity Version: 2018.4.23.f1
  3. A

Bug Drive ability

Drive ability bug: Ultimate character controller 2.2.2 Unity version 2018.4.23f1 Description: the character moves out of the car if i press the action button while runnig Steps: 1- Set teleport EnterExit to true on drive ability inspector 2- run to the car and press action button while...
  4. A

Climbing Ladder

@JacobDSiler , thank for your support, I tried your code but It doesn't work... If you want we can work together on the script. these are the key points and goals: start the ability via the trigger on the ladder (done) start the climbing up & down animation by pressing the buttons up/down...
  5. A

Body weapon problem

Hi, I configured the character with the kick and punch feature. It works well but sometimes after the sequence the arms are woven ... I attach the video as an example. What could it be?
  6. A

Ride Ability position error

Unfortunately I continue to have problems with the correct character positioning. I tried to set the animation (for example RideIdle) Root Motion Node = Rig / Root / Org-Hips (an other) But as you can also see from the figure my character is always rotated 90 degrees ... and in any case in the...
  7. A

Climbing Ladder

@Kiu just today I went ahead, I completed the climb and the descent, I can start the PULLUP animation at the end of the trigger and I call a StopAbility() via an EventTrigger when the animation PullUp is finish... but I don't understand why even if I call the StopAbility () at the end of the...
  8. A

Climbing Ladder

I've implemented a new ability for Climbing Ladder. I have some problems with managing the character's movement during the ascent and descent of the staircase and when I have to finish the animation execution. Following the documentation this is my code: [SerializeField] protected...
  9. A

Increase Zoom Sniper GUI

Hi, @Maximuz24 This are my settings: - MainCamera - ShootableWeapon - PresetZoom
  10. A

Ride Ability position error

I've implemented the ride Ability. It work without big error but I've two issues to solve. 1) The first is the relative position of the character... how can I correct the position on the saddle of the character now it is in part inside the saddle of the horse ... (attach...
  11. A

Climbing System

I need to create the same abilities in the next days especially for climbing ladders @magique If you want we can cooperate to do that... I was thinking of exactly copying the crawling tutorial but obviously changing the animation. It will be necessary to block the rotations in order not to give...
  12. A

Increase Zoom Sniper GUI

OK solved .... Append Item bool was disabled. Thank Justin I begin to understand how it works ...
  13. A

GravityModifier in Version: 2.1.9

Hi, I've update my versione to 2.1.9 and now the GravityModifier return me error... because is not available. In the previus versione I used this parameter to change the gravity when my Player was in fly mode... What you suggest now... to get the same effect
  14. A

Increase Zoom Sniper GUI

Maybe is the SniperRiffle that must be activate the aim status? I've check all proprieties of a shootable weapon and are the same of demo.
  15. A

Increase Zoom Sniper GUI

Justin sorry, maybe I'm a stupid.... but it doesn't work... I've add the state to the camera but when my state change I can't switch on the right AimSniperRifle states ... you can show in the video the workflow...