Recent content by AIGuru

1. A

How to build a BehaviourTree at runtime?

Hi! I would like to add breakpoints to a BT created at runtime, but the BehaviorDesigner Editor Window shows something like this : All BT nodes seemed overlap on top of each other. Anything I can do to fix this? Thanks,
  2. A

I see...any plan to support that feature in an upcoming release? Is this something that could be moved in runtime code? Thanks!
  3. A

Awesome! Works perfectly :) I'm investigating how I can evolve new BTs procedurally, and more specifically how to evolve different versions of subtrees and compare them. Is there any way to save a tree created at runtime in its own ExternalBehaviorTree asset and reuse them later on? Thanks
  4. A

OnDrawGizmo not called when editing ExternalBehaviorTree?

Seems to be working! Thanks for the support :)
  5. A

Ok, I'll try this. About task objects not being serialized, it's odd because I'm getting some issues when I modify the Task property within the ObjectDrawer : when leaving the BT view, all changes I made to the Task specific properties are gone (ex. a modification to a float variable belonging...
  6. A

NullReferenceException raised on BehaviorDesigner.Editor.ExternalBehaviorInspector.Reset ()

While trying to get you a simple repro I found the issue and it wasn't related to BehaviorDesigner.Editor.ExternalBehaviorInspector.Reset(). I was able to fix it on my end.
  7. A

Would be perfect! Also, can it possible to get the Rect position and SerializedProperty property parameters in the OnGUI function? ex. public override void OnGUI(Rect position, SerializedProperty property, GUIContent label) It would help me create more sophisticated ObjectDrawers.
  8. A

Got another question about the Task variable : the Owner field seems null during OnGUI(GUIContent label) of the ObjectDrawer. Anyway to get that filled as well? I would like to set Task's FriendlyName to be set to the BehaviorName of its Owner.
  9. A

NullReferenceException raised on BehaviorDesigner.Editor.ExternalBehaviorInspector.Reset ()

Hi! I'm creating a custom task referencing a "public ExternalBehaviorTree" attribute that is filled by the inspector. I'm getting "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" on BehaviorDesigner.Editor.ExternalBehaviorInspector.Reset () when selecting a "None"...
  10. A

Fix is working! thanks :)
  11. A

Yes, it is. But the Task attribute isn't always the task associated with the selected task (when I've got more of one instances of that tasks in a BT). So when I changed the FriendlyName, it sometime changes the one from another task.
  12. A

I simply want to change the name of a task based on the value of an enum attribute belonging to the task. When I change the enum attribute value, I would like to see the name of the task updated live. Ideally, it should be working when editing gameobject BehaviorTree instances and...
  13. A

Hmm...Did give it a try but it's not working either. Got issues when editing a BT having more than one instance of my node : name update changes only one instance and not necessarely the selected one. Sometimes it doesn't change anything (but the attribute value is updated correctly). Really...
  14. A

Hi, I'm using OnDrawGizmo() to dynamically changed the FriendlyName of a custom task node I made. Works perfectly fine when editing a behavior tree from a script instance in a gameobject, but doesn't work when editing a behavior tree from an ExternalBehaviorTree. Seems odd...any solution for...