Recent content by AHumanBeing

1. AHumanBeing

[Bugs] UCC 2.2f2 Vehicle Bugs

Nice, glad you were able to. I look forward to testing the next version. Another bug I found was not being able to enter the car after building the demo in the standalone player. Pretty easy to replicate. Just build the demo and try it out.
  2. AHumanBeing

Yes, anytime Nolan is wedged between the car and a wall tight enough he will start to walk in an infinite loop
  3. AHumanBeing

Everything is vanilla from the demo.
  4. AHumanBeing

SkyCar: Position: X= 279.8207 Y= -0.002476363 Z= 96.16333 Rotation: X= -0.298 Y= -0.698 Z= 0
  5. AHumanBeing

UCC 2.2f2 Unity 2019.3.7f1 Standard Pipeline Vehicle Bugs: Bug #1. Nolan becomes frozen and can't move after exiting the vehicle on an uneven surface. Bug #2. Gun remains in Nolan's hands when entering a vehicle while shooting. Bug #3. Nolan becomes stuck in an infinite loop when trying to...
  6. AHumanBeing

Bullet shells causing lag / framerate drop

Hello, While testing the Demo Scene I noticed the framerate drops significantly when using a rapidfire weapon (Assault Rifle). I narrowed it down to being caused by the bullet shells and it seems more specific to the physics of the shells than anything else. Basically when picking up the...