Recent content by ahkow

1. A

Good job but, performance killer.

Cool. Do you still use GPU Instancer and GPU Instancer - Crowd Animations for the one in YouTube?
  2. A

How to use Box Collider on a Cube Generic Character?

Thanks. Is there a reason not to support box collider? I believe it is useful for simple games, or characters like robots made from simple cubes.
  3. A

How to use Box Collider on a Cube Generic Character?

My main character is a simple cube. So I use Character Manager to build it as a Generic character. The manager adds a Capsule Collider to the character. Obviously Box Collider is more suitable for a cube. So I add a Cube Collider and disable the Capsule Collider. Now the cube falls through the...
  4. A

How to set the Preset of Default state?

Aim is inactive when right mouse button is released. And Time Scale is 1 before the game starts, and it is also 1 before I right-click to aim. I tested other properties, their values are restored when Aim is inactive. Seems like it happens to Time Scale only.
  5. A

How to set the Preset of Default state?

So I played around with the demo scene's Ultimate Character Locomotion States. I added Time Scale=0.5 to the preset of Aim state. I play the game and right-click, Aim becomes active and Time Scale becomes 0.5. When I release the right mouse button, Aim is inactive and Default is active. Time...