Recent content by _markL

1. M

Questions about OnReset();

Ohh. Thanks. So just to be clear, OnReset() is only called the first time I add the task and never called in play mode? I just assumed that OnReset() are called when I exit the play mode. P.S. Thanks for a really good support.
  2. M

Questions about OnReset();

I already wrote a few task and I never used OnReset on any of my task and I don't encounter any problems so far. So my question is: 1. What is the purpose of OnReset()? 2. What happen if I don't use it on my tasks? 3. And is there a better way to reset the variables other than manually...
  3. M

Can you add version number on download file in the opsive download section?

Can you add version number on download file in the opsive download section? Thanks
  4. M

Missing Gizmos folder

I just download the latest (when this post is made) behavior designer from https://opsive.com/my-account/downloads/ and when I export it to unity 2020.3 it doesn't include the gizmos folder. Was it intentional? Because I'm used to see icons in the feet of my AI so I can know which one have...
  5. M

Sensor toolkit integration

any update on this?
  6. M

Questions about my first behavior tree

Too bad, I don't have the UCC license too try the project. Thanks, I'm going to watch the video first.
  7. M

Questions about my first behavior tree

I tried to make a simple ai and here is the result Is this the correct way to design a behavior tree for a simple task like, if an enemy is in sight, chase it, then when it's in range attack it, otherwise, go wander? or is there a better approach? any suggestion will be great. thanks.
  8. M

Couple questions about writing action and conditional task

Hi, I'm new to behavior designer and I have a couple questions. 1. What's' the use of GetDefaultGameObject, I can't find it in the documentations. 2. Is it better to write my logic inside behavior designer? or call a functions from another script? // Pseudocode 1. Write all the code inside...