Recent content by 3dmaesen

1. 3

lwrp invisible shadow caster shader?

ive just updated to the new version, is the muzzleflash and smoke effect fixed in lwrp? it looks like not. or is it on the integrations page?
  2. 3

prevent running backwards

i think that should be a simple boolean option in the main controller, all those abilities are getting a little bit messy. not everything should be so modular. just my opinion.
  3. 3

prevent running backwards

how do i prevent the ability to run backwards?
  4. 3

oh, ive only have first person controller and there is no "lwrp"invisible shadowcaster in that pack, only the normal one. do i need to buy an integration? i just need the shader. looking forward to the muzzle update. tnx
  5. 3

i cant find that shader in the first person controller pack. could u attach it here? and should the muzzle not be in the overlay layer so it renders correctly with the custom forward render pass?
  6. 3

also what shader should i use for the muzzleflash in lwrp , its not showing
  7. 3

its not included in my download, ive just checked the pack to reimport. i only found invisibleshadowcaster(the normal one)
  8. 3

is it possible to get a lwrp invisible shadow caster?
  9. 3

some issues

could it be the child animator script? the animator im using is basicly a copy from the demo pistol.
  10. 3

some issues

even when using an event it doesnt play the full animation , it always goes way to fast to idle state. this is with all my animations. i must be missing something
  11. 3

some issues

yes hdrp will have custom render passes at the final release, so i figured why not allready ise it.im using the custom FOV shader for the animated weapons for now. and yes its a shader issue for the muzzleflash, the script is not setting the keywords correctly. as for the events; ive set the...
  12. 3

some issues

yeah im slowly getting there ;) ive been through the demos. is it necessary to us an event for reload completion. in the options u can also just set the time(im just setting the exact time(by looking at import model) of the animation in the event completion option(and switched off use animation...
  13. 3

some issues

ok fixed everything(switched to ultimate character locomotion) except the reload animation playing fully, plus equip and unequip dont play my sounds
  14. 3

some issues

im getting some errors and dont know what im doing wrong. im also having trouble to get my reload animation to play fully, it just goes back to idle way to quickly but ive set the correct duration time. and my fp perspective item "run" state never seems to get enabled
  15. 3

enbale default footstep sounds regardless of textures?

sorry, it works i had to adjust the footstep offset to a little higher