Unlimited Drops

Yes,
For that you will need to set the DropItemAction or QuantityDropItemAction and untick the option to remove the item.

If you want this for only one item or a subset or items, you can create a category and then include only that category for that Item Action. And exclude it for the other other drop action that will remove the item

I have all items remaining in inventory as your first part of the reply suggests.

I would like it for only a select few items, as you suggest in step 2. Could you please expound on step 2 a little further?

Thank you.

Have a look at this page:

1) Have two Categories: "DroppableItem" "InfiniteDroppableItem".
2) Make the items ou want to drop without removing inherit the "InifiniteDroppableItem"
3) Make two ItemActionSet:
3.1) One with the "DroppableItem" category with a drop item action that remove items on drop and within category exceptions add the "InfiniteDroppableItem" to ensure this action cannot be used on items that inherit that category.
3.2) Another with "InfiniteDroppableItem" category with a drop Item action that does not remove the item on drop. Do not put any category exceptions on this one.
4) Set both of those ItemActionSet in your CategoryItemAction object that you hook on your InventoryGrid (or any other ItemViewSlotContainer)

I hope that helps