UCC-BD Create animal AI

The integration of UCC-BD can quickly create humanoid AI. Can I create an animal AI using integration? I have tried it myself, but there are many problems. For example, the animation does not match and the player is attacked without losing blood.

You can use the tree structure but I would recreate everything from scratch to ensure it is setup properly. Generic models are more difficult to work with because they don't support animation retargeting nor have any bones that the tasks can use.

You can use the tree structure but I would recreate everything from scratch to ensure it is setup properly. Generic models are more difficult to work with because they don't support animation retargeting nor have any bones that the tasks can use.
1、I can now let the animal AI seek the player and play animation, but I don't know how to do the behavior tree about the attack.

2、I use "Set Destination" to let the AI go to the target point. I want to wait for it to reach the target point and then end the Sequence. What node should I add after the "Set Destination" node?

Last edited: