Third Person Follow Pseudo 3D Path not working

I have followed the instructions in the manual and can not get the camera to follow the path using the 2.5DCamera View type and the Pseudo 3D Movement type. I also added the Third person Follow Pseudo 3D Path ability. I then added the 2.5CameraController State to the camera and 2.5UltimateController state to my character and referenced the names in Third Person Follow Pseudo 3D Path ability. All are showing active when I run the game but instead of following the path my character just goes in a straight line. The camera does not follow the curves.

Attachments

• 2dCameraProp.jpg
    2dCameraProp.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 2dCharacterProp.jpg
    2dCharacterProp.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 7
It looks like you have the Follow Path ability at the bottom of the list so another ability may be overriding it. Try increasing the priority. Beyond that if you place a breakpoint within the Pseudo3D movement type is the path correctly retrieved? Path.GetTangent should be called which returns the direction that the character will rotate.

Yes, it looks like Path.GetTangent is running. When I insert a break it looks like the "WalkPath" is assigned and the points are there. It looks like that is the problem. The lookRotation stays at "0" and it not changed. I am not knowledgeable with Tangents and Quaternions enough to fix this. I have attached an image of the break on line 86. This is the same path as the above screens buy I tried removing the space between "Walk Path" and changed it to "WalkPath".

Attachments

• GetTangentLine86.jpg
    GetTangentLine86.jpg
    759.1 KB · Views: 4
What does your path look like? If you bring that path to the demo scene does it work? On the other end, if you bring the demo scene path to your scene does it work?