Reflect Rebound fireball Projectile

Fufu7334

Hi everyone,

before all things, im french guy =) ,sorry for my english ^^,

well, for the fireball i choose reflect for the collision mode, it's work fine, no probleme but, i working a multiplayer game,
and if i put pun magic projectile, and choose the same collision mode, but don't work, if the fireball collision enter with other tag, he come parent to him ; i don't whant that for my game, how can hi resolved them ? , im looking the script but, honnesly i don't understand him ^^,
maybe you can help me, and i tell you a big tank's for your assets, he help me considerably;

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

FuFu;

Yes, for my test i use the multiplayer demo scene with pun magic projectile, if i try with magic projectile it's works, but as soon as i want to put pun magic projectile that's where it doesn't work, I think it comes from this script, or something that with this script, because once the collider is parented, the script automatically deactivates and the collider too; ='(

The FireballPun prefab has a Pun Magic Projectile. Have you tried this within the demo scene to see if it works for you?

Yep but it's same, i use your demo scene with your Pun Magic Projectile, the defaut assets integrate, i create a new projet for testing, and i don't toutch anythings, just i settup buttons mappings and layers to scene; and the collision mode to fireball set reflect mode,

Ah, so if you set it to reflect then the projectile doesn't actually reflect? I'll give that a try and if it doesn't work I'll have it fixed in the next update.