Pre-Release - Discussion

Hi,
I installed the latest ucc, mirror and this package and ran the demo. I see the button to switch authorative model has been disabled and is set to client authorative, any idea how I can enable server authorative in the demo?

Hi,
I installed the latest ucc, mirror and this package and ran the demo. I see the button to switch authorative model has been disabled and is set to client authorative, any idea how I can enable server authorative in the demo?
Hi, how are you?
Change it in AuthorityManager from the NetworkManager, I disabled this feature because it caused too many bugs.

Last edited:
Hello, may I ask if you can explain to me the principle of ability synchronization? If I implement an ability myself, how can I synchronize it with mirror?

Hello, may I ask if you can explain to me the principle of ability synchronization? If I implement an ability myself, how can I synchronize it with mirror?
Hi how are you?
In fact for example for Jump, instead of waiting for the Ability to stop to reconcile, the character will be able to reconcile during the Ability but for the moment it only has a prototype but it looks good.
After all, it all depends on your Ability and what Ability base it depends on.

Then there are the modules in NetworkCharcterInput and NetworkCharacter but give me time to put everything in place I will surely succeed in simplifying all of this.

Back