Open Other Item View Slot Container Item Action

Hello, I am trying to open a floating panel that contains another Item View Slots Container from the Item View slots on the Equipment panel.

I found in the documentation a reference to OpenOtherItemViewSlotContainer Item Action but am having troubles getting it to work. Is there any other documentation or examples of how to get it to work?

I have the Item Action menu itself working for debugging Item actions, but for some reason I cant get it to work for Open Other Item View Slot Container Item Action.

My floating panel is under the same parent as the equipment panel. What else do I need to ensure?

Thanks!

Looks like when it's trying to create the Item Actions menu, the OpenOtherItemViewSlotContainerItemAction never gets added to the list of available actions. I am wondering what are the requirements for having OpenOtherItemViewSlotContainerItemAction show up as an available action?

I have tested the Item Action menu with other actions and it works as expected. I just cant get this one to show up as an available action.

I was able to figure out what was going on. I basically have certain items in my inventory to have their own inventory, and then open an ItemViewSlotContainer panel for these items. I have been able to get it all to work now so I'm marking this as resolved.