Multiple Player Characters in BD

I am working on adding a second character that can be chosen to play with. However, all of the trees of the enemy AI characters have my first player character set as the target. I am looking for the simplest way for them to recognize a different possible character object.

I looked into using object lists instead of an object for the target field, but apparently they do not accept object lists. I was looking for a way for them to target any given object with the Player tag, but I am not sure how to do that in BD editor.

Do you have any ideas?

Thank you.

Can See Object accepts lists which you can use, or you could use the layer.

I have tried both GameObjectList and Object list, and it does not seem to accept either one. Pretty much any BD task that is assigned for target did not accept any type of list. You can see below that "Targets" GameObjectList can actually be recognized when it is the type of GameObject, but not when it is a GameObjectList:
1541291065587.png

For the layer, should I just leave the Returned Object empty, and will it recognize any object just with that layer mask?

Returned Object from Can See Object will assign the object that it finds so it can only return one object. If you want to have Can See Object return multiple objects then this will take a new task.

I am new to this, how do I get all the variables options under 'can see object'? Mine only has 4