Movement Pack A* Integration

The movement pack demo scene is very impressive and seems solid. I have now installed The A* Project and the associated integration. I fired up the A* demo scene, but it doesn't seem to work well. The "evade" runs away, then stops and goes toward the thing its evading, then runs away, has second thoughts and turns back, then runs away again. The "wander" wandered a few times then just stopped next to a wall. The "flock" didn't respect other objects in the flock and they all just overlapped into one glob:
I would like this demo to be fixed so I have confidence in the base integration before using it in my game.

The "evade" runs away, then stops and goes toward the thing its evading, then runs away, has second thoughts and turns back, then runs away again.
The task is continuously trying to set a destination ahead of the green bot. When the destination is on the other side of the wall the A* algorithm updates and moves them towards that location, which the only way to get there is to go through the one exit point.

The "wander" wandered a few times then just stopped next to a wall.
Maybe this thread is related? https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-integration-wander.3642/#post-20282

The "flock" didn't respect other objects in the flock and they all just overlapped into one glob:
The flock algorithm is the same between the two implementations. The difference is that the NavMeshAgent has local avoidance, whereas I think that you need to add another component in order to get the same with A*.

Regarding the "evade" -- it's very incorrect in the demo -- without any wall between them it's turning toward and away and going back and forth. Someone should check out the latest A* demo scenes and compare to the default ones, because they're very different and often broken. I've moved on from this integration for now due to the instability.