Issues with UCC integration?

RobotGames

I have been having issues with UCC & Behavior Designer, so today I decided to make a new test project. I imported UCC 2.13, then Behavior Designer 1.6.2. Went to your site and downloaded a fresh integration package. Did all the project setup, and as you can see we have no guns. it also seems like we have less layers added than we did before. I'm using Unity 2019.1.0f2

Got the same problem with AgentNolan not holding assault rifle when testing project, Meele scene works fine.

First and third person Nolan works fine.

Prefab AgentNolan is holding the rifle.

DId not quite get the Apply root motion uncheck commented on above. AgentNolan's Animator component is Handled by script.
What am I missing ??

Make sure you are running the latest version of everything - the integration scene was also updated with the latest version of UCC.

Ok got it now. Inside AgentNolan - rig - root - ... ORG-hand_R is the AssaultRifle object beneath Items having the Animator component with the Apply Root Motion checked. Unchecked this and thingie looks to be working just fine... Should preferably be unchecked in the last integration package as default...

Last edited: