Is posible using Deathmatch Kit Behavior Task with random enemies not another team?

Jorgefo

Hi

Is possibility using Deathmatch Kit behavior task in my game with random enemies?

1619808802228.png

Any advice or any document to do that?

Character one team and the enemies like another team? i think this is the only way

Thanks for any information about this.

When you say random enemies do you mean enemies that are not setup with the character controller? The deathmatch tasks must be used with the character controller.

If you mean non-team based game then yes, you can. In the demo scene there is both FFA and team based setup, and it uses a different tree depending on the game mode.

When you say random enemies do you mean enemies that are not setup with the character controller? The deathmatch tasks must be used with the character controller.
No, Enemies are Agent AI Character Controller, with A* Pathfinding Project Pro and Behavior Designer

If you mean non-team based game then yes, you can. In the demo scene there is both FFA and team based setup, and it uses a different tree depending on the game mode.
I will try demo Scene,