Importing Ultimate Inventory System Causes two errors

Razael

Created new project using Unity 2021.3.16f1. Imported Ultimate Character Controller v3.0.5. Got the standard warnings for animations. Imported Ultimate Inventory System with two (2) errors:
Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Editor\Inspectors\Utility\DataMapInspector.cs(185,33): error CS0115: 'DataMapInspector<T>.OnDestroy()': no suitable method found to override
Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Editor\Inspectors\Items\Actions\UsableCharacterItemActionInspector.cs(119,33): error CS0115: 'UsableCharacterItemActionInspector.OnDestroy()': no suitable method found to override
Imported the integration for the UCC/UIS and the errors are still present. Is the integration not updated as yet?

Based off of this you are running an old version, either the character controller or inventory. Make sure you are importing version 1.2.12 of inventory and 3.0.5 of the character controller. The integration has also been updated for these versions.

Last edited:
I bought the Ultimate Inventory System off the Unity Asset Store. It says the latest version is 1.2.12, dated 12.08.2022. How do I upgrade to the 2.1.12 UIS?

My fault, 1.2.12 is the latest version. If you have that version and the latest version of the controller it'll compile successfully.

Also try installing the Character controller after the ultimate inventory system. Some people said that helped avoid some issues

Thanks Sangemdoko, installing UIS first then the UCC worked like a charm. Thanks for you prompt help Justin.