Import Errors...

Ron Dragor

Hi! I started a new project in Unity 2021.3.14f1.
1. installed UCC with Agility, Climbin and Swimming.
2. Installed UIS
3. Installed Integration
4. Become Error:

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Editor\Managers\SetupManager.cs(461,47): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'altPositiveButton' of 'UnityInputBuilder.FindAxisProperty(SerializedProperty, string, string, string, UnityInputBuilder.AxisType, bool)'

I updated Buttons and Layers in UCC.

Under Tools/Opsive, I just see UCC.
Can anybody help me?

I downloaded the latest version of UCC, UIS and the Integration. EG: UCC (Version2)

Sorry, wrong Topic. May Moderator can move my Topic.

Last edited:
The latest Ultimate Inventory System is no longer compatible with version 2 of the character controller. You can fix that error by adding a string.Empty to the FindAxisProperty method. Version 1.2.11 was the last version that worked with version 2 of the controller.
Code:
UnityInputBuilder.FindAxisProperty(axisProperty, "Action", string.Empty, string.Empty, UnityInputBuilder.AxisType.KeyMouseButton, false)

Ok. Thanks. I change the code and become next error:
Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Editor\Managers\SetupManager.cs(468,17): error CS0023: Operator '!' cannot be applied to operand of type 'SerializedProperty'

What is with UCC V3?

Can I get a Link to the working UIS with UCC 2.4.9 and Integration?

The Versions of UCC and UIC, that I can download from my Opsive-Account are now incompatible?
In Discord war postet: "I think uis v1.2.11 was the last one for uccv2."

What is with UCC V3?
Version 3 is a paid update. You can find more info at https://opsive.com/news/character-controller-version-3-features/

The Versions of UCC and UIC, that I can download from my Opsive-Account are now incompatible?
In Discord war postet: "I think uis v1.2.11 was the last one for uccv2."
Yes, I just added it to the downloads page. On the Ultimate Inventory System downloads you should now see a version 1.2.11.