Gets stuck on small objects

EVG

This controller has many advantages, but there is also one unpleasant feature. The character constantly gets stuck in small objects. Example: I'm walking along a wall and I come across a small obstacle in the way, and the character bumps into it, instead of sliding through it. How can this be avoided?

This will require a new ability for now. It has been fixed in version 3.
I hope this will be fixed in version 2 as well, as it causes a lot of inconvenience and problems, including with agents. In the meantime, can you please show an example of the ability?

I don't have an example but it would be a more involved ability. You will need to do raycasting within the Update method and adjust the character's AbilityMotor based on the results.

I don't have an example but it would be a more involved ability. You will need to do raycasting within the Update method and adjust the character's AbilityMotor based on the results.
Will you fix this in version 2? The character gets stuck even on very small obstacles.

The fix for version 3 is extremely different than what is in version 2 so I will not be able to port the fix. Another workaround is to add an invisible collider that is diagonal to the object so the character can smoothly move across.