First person punch double hand issue

Hello,

When I am playing game first time that time player load with first Person mode. It's work fine but there is one issue with punch of first person mode. When I punch in the game then player display two hand.

If I changed mode first person to third person, again I change mode third person to first person. Then I punch in the game that time player display one hand. I think issue in load the player.

Also, I have checked for Camera controller Object. I will share screenshot of that.

I have used demo scene player prefab. I will share screenshot for this issue.

Can you please give me solution for this issue ??

I am using 2.1.2 of UCC. Also, I am using adventure creator package.

Thanks.

Attachments

• PlayerHandIssue.png
    PlayerHandIssue.png
    645.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Camera.png
    Camera.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 6
The demo scene character has a few different sets of arms for right arm, left arm, and both arms depending on what weapon is active. This is mostly used for dual pistols. If you are not going to have dual pistols then you can completely remove the right and left arm first person objects.

If you do want to have dual pistols the single left and right arm renderer is activated/deactivated with the Object Activator component. This component is located on the renderers under the NolanFirstPersonArms GameObject and uses the state system to determine when to activate.