Final IK for Version 2

chameleon

I haven't switched my project to version 3 yet. Now I've downloaded the Final IK Integration and I'm getting a lot of compiler errors. I guess it's because the integration is already for version 3. Is the assumption correct? Can I still download the integration for version 2 somewhere? Or can someone make it available to me so that I can continue working until I switch to version 3

Assets/ImportedAssets/Asset Store/Tools/PackageIntegration/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/Final IK/FinalIKBridge.cs(230,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CharacterItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/ImportedAssets/Asset Store/Tools/PackageIntegration/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/Final IK/FinalIKBridge.cs(240,36): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CharacterItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/ImportedAssets/Asset Store/Tools/PackageIntegration/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/Final IK/FinalIKBridge.cs(108,30): error CS0115: 'FinalIKBridge.UseOnAnimatorIK': no suitable method found to override

Assets/ImportedAssets/Asset Store/Tools/PackageIntegration/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/Final IK/FinalIKBridge.cs(427,30): error CS0115: 'FinalIKBridge.UpdateSolvers(int)': no suitable method found to override

Assets/ImportedAssets/Asset Store/Tools/PackageIntegration/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/Final IK/FinalIKBridge.cs(22,18): error CS0534: 'FinalIKBridge' does not implement inherited abstract member 'CharacterIKBase.Move(bool)'

Are you sure you downloaded the integration that says "FinalIK (version 2)"? I just checked and the FinalIK integration for version 2 was last updated almost two years ago so it's pointing to the version 2 package.

Those are all of the version 3 integrations. You will need to use your version 2 order number for the legacy downloads.

I have the same problem, used invoice from version 2 but it only downloads something that throws these errors. Please provide version 2 FinalIK integration.

I'm also having the same exact issue - I bought version 2 but it seems like only version 3 downloads are available to me. I'm using the only order number I have that works (the Opsive item in the order is called "Third Person Controller (legacy)"). Also tried the corresponding invoice number. Is the system confused because I had purchased multiple items from the asset store in that order?

Can I get the integration some other way?

I'm not sure why but on the invoice number you provided it says that you purchased version 3 of the character controller and not version 2. Because it's on the invoice side of things I am not going to be able to add a workaround to the website. Here is the version 2 FinalIK integration.

Attachments

• FinalIK.unitypackage
    30.1 KB · Views: 4