Fall Ability never gets called if Jump has a delay during of more than 0

Well I have an issue after buying the Ultimate Char Controller.
  1. The problem is in the jump ability, if I change the "Wait for animation event"==false, and "Duration" to anything that is not 0, then the fall event never happens.

2. Also, if I want to use animation event instead of time delay, what event should it be? There's no documentaion on that. This is what I'm doing right now since I have no idea what the event should be called. I will get this error as well "'Player' AnimationEvent 'OnItemUseComplete' on animation 'Jump1' has no receiver! Are you missing a component?"

The problem is in the jump ability, if I change the "Wait for animation event"==false, and "Duration" to anything that is not 0, then the fall event never happens.
I was able to reproduce this and will let you know after I fix it. This fix will definitely be in the next update.

Also, if I want to use animation event instead of time delay, what event should it be? There's no documentaion on that. This is what I'm doing right now since I have no idea what the event should be called. I will get this error as well "'Player' AnimationEvent 'OnItemUseComplete' on animation 'Jump1' has no receiver! Are you missing a component?"
It should be ExecuteEvent: https://opsive.com/support/document...controller/animation/animation-event-trigger/