Error With UI when Opening Chests

nitrox32

I'm getting this error when I open a chest and click on an area outside the UI panel. This can be seen in the demo as well.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.DisplayPanelCloser.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Panels/DisplayPanelCloser.cs:45)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ugui@1.0.0/Runtime/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:50)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ugui@1.0.0/Runtime/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:262)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update() (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ugui@1.0.0/Runtime/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:385)

I'm very sorry I missed that. Fortunatly it's not complicated to fix

1) Open up the "ChestMenu" prefab
2) Click on the child called "OnClickCloseTransparentBackground"
3) On the DisplayPanelClose component you'll see that the "Display Panel Closer" field is empty.
4) Drag and drop the ChestMenu in the empty field.
5) Save the prefab and try the demo scene again.

I'm going through the recent forum posts and discord messages. We'll make another update fixing those errors that slipped through the last update asap