Error building in ItemsetRule and ItemsetManager

FadelMS

I'm trying to build my first PC standalone game and I'm getting these errors in the itemsetrule.cs and itemsetmanager.cs:
Note: When I comment the code in these two files, the errors disappear and the game runs without problems, at least for the time being. Is it OK to comment them?
Code:
itemSet.States[i] = new State(originalState.Name, originalState.Preset, originalState.BlockList);

Error1: Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\UltimateInventorySystem\Scripts\ItemSet\ItemSetRule.cs(121,111): error CS1061: 'State' does not contain a definition for 'BlockList' and no accessible extension method 'BlockList' accepting a first argument of type 'State' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Error2: Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\UltimateInventorySystem\Scripts\ItemSet\InventoryItemSetManager.cs(501,111): error CS1061: 'State' does not contain a definition for 'BlockList' and no accessible extension method 'BlockList' accepting a first argument of type 'State' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

This is a known bug, the solution to correctly fixing it is mentioned in this post: