Double Arms

schalky

HI.

I am setting up a new scene. When I am using the atlas prefab in first person mode. i end up getting double arms.
When i check the prefab in the character manager it doesnt have anything listed for the first person arms. So i add them but then gives me this error when i try to save.
"NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.CharacterManager.CurrentPerspective ()"

What is the full stack trace of that error? If you are using a different render pipeline other than built in make sure you follow the corresponding integration.

So i finally able to come back to this. I dont think its anything to do with that error more i think its the camera setup. It must be noted when i run the demo everything is fine. However when i use the demo prefab in a blank scene the issue does show up. not sure if im missing something but add all the managers added layers and buttons so i dunno if the demo has added something that i dont have in my blank screen.

tried playing around with the camera culling masks but any result wasnt correct. either third person arms and no first person or otherway round and then the shadow broke.

What is the stack trace of the error? This will indicate where the problem is. Also make sure you are running the latest version of the controller.

i created a new project fresh install. completely updated
no more error but still getting the first and thrid views on screen

Can you give more description? Or a screenshot? Also, are you using a different render pipeline? If so make sure you have imported that integration.