Dialogue System Integration Error

Paramedic

Hey, I followed setup integration with Dialogue System. My Game dont destroy on load is unticked, but when I enter the game I get this error twice:

Error: The item slot set ItemSlotSet in the item slot collection Equipped is using the wrong database.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Core.InventoryCollections.ItemSlotCollection:Initialize (Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Core.InventoryCollections.IInventory,bool) (at Assets/Plugins/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/Core/InventoryCollections/ItemSlotCollection.cs:82)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Core.InventoryCollections.Inventory:InitializeItemCollectionArray () (at Assets/Plugins/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/Core/InventoryCollections/Inventory.cs:180)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Core.InventoryCollections.Inventory:Initialize (bool) (at Assets/Plugins/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/Core/InventoryCollections/Inventory.cs:107)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Core.InventoryCollections.Inventory:Awake () (at Assets/Plugins/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/Core/InventoryCollections/Inventory.cs:68)

It happens only when Game dont destroy on load is unticked, otherwise it does not appear.

Don't destroy on load should be ticked if you plan on switching scenes.
This will ensure you only have a single InventorySystemManager in the scene.

my guess is that you are loading a new scene which also has the InventorySystemManager and SaveSystemManager.
This can cause issues because they are supposed to be unique.
Instead you should load them once and never load them again.

If you still have issues please send me a screenshot of your game object with those components and explain in detail when the error happens and under what conditions