Character Jumps/Moves On Reload

I upgraded to UCC 3, imported UIS plus the integration package, and started from a fresh project.
Everything works fine, but the player only loads 10 arrows at a time. When the first 10 are used, and the clip reloads, the player floats around.

Can anyone point me to where I should look? And how to set a larger clip size for arrows?
I've compared my setup to the integration demo scene several times, but I'm at a loss.

The Clip size is defined by the ClipModule.
There are two clip modules to choose from "SimpleClip" (from default UCC) and "InventoryAmmoDataClip" (from the integration with UIS).

If you are using SimpleClip, the clip size is defined directly in the module.

If you are using the "InventoryAmmoDataClip" then it will check the ClipSize from the AmmoData set as an ItemAttribute on your UIS item:
1680768398614.png

In the screenshot above I have the InventoryAmmoDataClip that will check the clip size from the Item.
But I have the InventoryItemAmmo that is not using the AmmoData, instead its using the item definition set there (which is also arrow so it doesn't really matter in this case, I could have just clickec on the "UseAmmoData" and the result would be the same).

I hope that makes sense.

As for the player floating around, are there any errors, warnings? I've never experienced that on reloading