Character don't equip any item

mrgyarmati

I try build my character but I have problem with the item equipement. If I'll try equip an item, than the ability will be active but nothing happening on the scene just the Slot0ItemStateIndex toogled between the 0 and 5. I followed this troubleshooting and sould be those ok. What am I missed?

Equip issue.png

The screenshot you shared is not in play mode - what is happening when you attempt to pick up the item in the scene? Since you said the item pickup ability gets activated, I'm assuming that the item itself does get added properly to the character's Inventory - is the issue that there are no animations playing or that the character doesn't appear to hold the item after picking it up?

The screenshot you shared is not in play mode - what is happening when you attempt to pick up the item in the scene? Since you said the item pickup ability gets activated, I'm assuming that the item itself does get added properly to the character's Inventory - is the issue that there are no animations playing or that the character doesn't appear to hold the item after picking it up?

If I use the Q or E nothing happening in the scene like in the video. So the character do not equip the item.