Can't update to latest version

Paper Cult

Hey there!

I'm trying to update to the latest version of behavior designer, but it's not been smooth. I get multiple compiler errors on multiple custom actions/tasks. Seems like it can't find the namespace or it has been changed ? Doesn't know what to do with "OnUpdate", "OnStart" etc.

Also it says the version is 1.5.11 and not 1.6.2.
We have a separate folder with custom behavior trees, and also some custom scripts / actions / conditionals / etc. And I definitly don't want to delete that!

Unity 2018.4.2

Guess my question is: is there a new namespace? Is there another step? Thanks

The namespace is the same - in version 1.6 assembly definitions were added so many that is the cause?

If you aren't actually getting version 1.6.2 make sure you first delete your Asset Store cache so when you redownload it on the store it'll get the latest.

Hey there! I've tried a bunch of things but I still can't make it work. It seems to just be missing some scripts. Are the "packs" still supported (tactical pack and movement pack, etc).

I've managed to fix 1 (out of 20-ish) scripts by adding "using" at the beginning. Which is weird because it's the same as the name space.
Sadly most of them can't be fixed that easily and I'm a bit lost. I've tried moving our custom scripts to the same folder as the def to no effect.

Here is the example code that was "fixed". Most other scripts are similar to this one.

using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks.Unity.UnityPhysics;//this part was added
using UnityEngine;

namespace BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks.Basic.UnityPhysics
{
[TaskCategory("Basic/Physics")]
public class RaycastWithOffset : Raycast
{
[SerializeField] private SharedGameObject m_ActualGameObject;
[SerializeField] private SharedVector3 m_GlobalOffset;
[SerializeField] private SharedFloat m_ForwardOffset;

public override TaskStatus OnUpdate ()
{
direction.Value = direction.Value.normalized;
originGameObject.Value = null;
originPosition.Value = m_ActualGameObject.Value.transform.position + m_GlobalOffset.Value;
originPosition.Value += m_ForwardOffset.Value * transform.forward;
return base.OnUpdate ();
}
}
}

After downloading the packs again it seems to have fixed a couple. We are using Apex Path too. So I think I might have to redownload that extension? It's been a while ...

Ok so sorry for re-opening this.
Since I needed to delete the Behavior Designer folder to update, I also deleted all the extensions.
I had to redownload all the packs, including the Apex Path extension for the Movement pack. And now I'm good. Thanks for your time !