[Bugs] A few bugs

UCC 2.2f2
Unity 2019.3.9f1
Standard Pipeline

Bug 1
(Drive Ability>TeleportEnterExit is unchecked)
Nolan gets stuck if you exit the vehicle on a ramp.

Bug 2 (Drive Ability>TeleportEnterExit is checked)
The rotation of the character is all messed up if you exit the vehicle on a ramp.

Bug 3
Spamming RightMouseButton during the kick animation, will restart the animation.

Bug 4
It looks like the Jump Ability is FPS dependant.
The lower the FPS the higher he jumps.
If I have more than 300 FPS, the character doesnt lift off the ground at all.

Bug 5
Changing the layer of the colliders on the vehicle (SkyCar) will lead to collision between the ragdoll colliders (SubCharacter layer) and the vehicle colliders.

Last edited:
ug 1 (Drive Ability>TeleportEnterExit is unchecked)
Nolan gets stuck, if you exit the vehicle on a ramp.

Bug 2 (Drive Ability>TeleportEnterExit is checked)
The rotation of the character is all messed up, if you exit the vehicle on a ramp.
Thanks - both of these have been fixed in 2.2.1.

Bug 3
Spamming RightMouseButton during the kick animation, will restart the animation.
Are you able to reproduce that within a fresh project? This one seems easy to be able to repro but I wasn't able to.

Bug 4
It looks like the Jump Ability is FPS dependant.
The lower the FPS the higher he jumps.
If I have more than 300 FPS the character doesnt lift off the ground at all.
I am going to switch the controller to updating within FixedUpdate by default. When you switch to updating within the Update loop you'll need to specify an Application.targetFrameRate.

Bug 5
Changing the layer of the colliders on the vehicle (SkyCar) will lead to collision between the ragdoll colliders (SubCharacter layer) and the vehicle colliders.
If you change the layer you can use Physics.IgnoreCollision to ignore the collision interaction: https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Physics.IgnoreCollision.html

Are you able to reproduce that within a fresh project? This one seems easy to be able to repro but I wasn't able to.

Sorry for the late reply.

So I found out what is happening. The animator is switching between the "Kick From Idle" animation and the "Kick From Aim" animation.
Adding "SlotI0temStateIndexChange" to both transitions fixes it.

Thanks - after playing with it some more we were able to reproduce it by quickly pressing the fire/aim buttons. Thanks for the heads up on the fix!